- $(CAD)0.00 - $(CAD)9.99 (25)
- $(CAD)10.00 - $(CAD)19.99 (14)
- $(CAD)20.00 - $(CAD)29.99 (11)
- $(CAD)30.00 - $(CAD)39.99 (9)
- $(CAD)40.00 - $(CAD)49.99 (17)
- $(CAD)50.00 - $(CAD)59.99 (8)
- $(CAD)60.00 - $(CAD)69.99 (16)
- $(CAD)70.00 - $(CAD)79.99 (7)
- $(CAD)80.00 - $(CAD)89.99 (5)
- $(CAD)90.00 - $(CAD)99.99 (1)
- Over $(CAD)100.00 (5)
Dressing up like a clown is a very popular costume. Of course, with all of the different costumes out there it is possible for everyone at a single party to dress up like a clown and to look completely different from one another. This is because the clown accessories and makeup all are different from one another and allow people to alter their appearances based on their personalities. Due to this, if you are looking at dressing up, you need to know what your options are and what is going to help you stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Clown makeup is probably the most important option when it comes to accessories or add-ons to go with your costume. Everything they do is emphasized, and that is the purpose of the makeup. To start, you want to have a blank, clean canvas, which is why most use a white face paint. While you can use other colors as your blank canvas, it is better off to use a white paint than any other color. After the white face paint, you can use other colors to emphasize your nose, mouth, eyes and eyebrows. You can have fun with these colors, as these are the areas you want to emphasize, and there is no wrong color for it.